Mood Disorders Helplines & Textlines List
By Draco Malfoy,
Rate this article:
Mood disorders (such as depression and bipolar) helplines, textlines, e-mail, forum, and chat support list. Also includes phone/tablet apps.
- Information and post-partum depression resources.
- helplineusa 1-800-PPD-MOMS
- 1) Clean your teeth, wash your face, measure your mood. A daily must-do. 2) Track your ups and downs on a graph to understand what gets to you. 3) Share your scores with trusted friends so they can support you. Everybody needs a buddy.
- Learn cognitive behaviour therapy skills for preventing and coping with depression.
- Brings psychotherapeutic methods to patients of psychotherapists and psychiatrists who use Deprexis. These methods are based, for example, on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness/acceptance and positive psychology.
- A multilingual guided self-management tool for individuals with mild to moderate depression.